Paris Trip
Back from Paris!
It was a solo adventure for me though I stayed with Janelle (friend of Geraldine who needed company since she's all alone in Paris for a biz seminar). I'm lucky to benefit from this coz I saved on accomodation. Since she had a 2 full-day seminar, I was on my own. The thing is I dun usually plan for the trips (Xuan does the job, so I juz shake legs), now that I'm doing this all on my own...I rise to the occasion - I did a damn good job at it!
For me a trip is a trip, rest & relax, doing stuff at my own pace. I dun have to rush (unless I want to), it's just OWN TIME OWN TARGET! I did the necessary research and was all set to go, which didn't take me much time. Travelling alone has its benefits - dun have to care abt others except myself, have me alone time, do whatever I wanna do, and juz have fun. BUT fun isn't all fun without my friends & family to share with, and even if I'm scared I can't show (so ppl can't take advantage). However, this is the best trip so far doing it all alone! Now I know I can do this. Thank you God for keeping me safe!
On hindsight, am I becoming some loner, anti-social being? I'm so used to doing stuff all by myself that I can't foresee my future with anyone else. It's too much of a hassle ain't it? JC will knock my head for thinking this way...
Will post the photos later...I'm juz too lazy to do it now. Okie I have to go study for my exams!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home